BALLOONS BY THE BAY HIRE AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the purpose of this Hire Agreement the “hirer” is referred to as the “customer” from here
on in. The customer accepts all terms and conditions listed below from the date of booking.
▪ All items remain property of Balloons By The Bay.
▪ Photo ID with current address must be provided upon collection of items.
▪ All hired items will be dropped to the ground floor entrance of the property and quoted price does not include carrying to the back/ upstairs/ downstairs or set up/ pack up unless previously
▪ Cancellation Policy – A minimum 30% non-refundable deposit is payable to secure the booking. If the event is not able to go ahead due to Government restrictions then we will allow you to postpone the booking date to a future date pending availability of items on that
date. If the event is cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date the total booking
cost is non-refundable.
▪ It is the responsibility of the customer to advise Balloons By The Bay if the property is
a Holiday Rental or Airbnb and to ensure you have written permission to hold a party/
event there by the owner. Failure to do this may result in the hire being canceled and no refund given.
▪ If collecting from our store, it is up to the customer to ensure that hire items are loaded and transported in a way that they will not be damaged. Please bring blankets and appropriate tie downs.
▪ The customer is responsible for cleaning, packing up and stacking all items for
collection at the front of the property. Our delivery drivers will not carry items from
the back to the front. Additional fees will apply in this case.
▪ All items hired are the responsibility of the customer and the customer will be liable
for any lost, damaged or stolen items at full replacement cost. An invoice will be
issued in the event of this.
▪ All bookings must be paid for in full 48 hours prior to delivery. Otherwise, delivery is
▪ A security bond is required for all bookings.
▪ The customer is to be available for delivery/ collection of goods. A text will be sent
prior to Delivery/ Collection.
▪ The customer is responsible for the items during the hire period and is to ensure all
items are returned in a clean manner as it was delivered. Please ensure all food, dirt
etc is removed prior to packing up. A minimum cleaning fee of $50.00 will be charged if any
items are returned dirty.
▪ Please ensure all candles have a base / holder. Wax dripped on tables and not cleaned
off will incur extra cleaning fee.
▪ Balloons By The Bay accepts no liability for personal injury suffered or damage to
property after equipment has been delivered.
▪ Please ensure any electrical items have their own power point as overloading can trip
▪ If hire items are not returned at the specified time, an additional hire fee may be payable. We reserve the right to deduct this from your security bond. If unable to return items on time, please contact us to discuss
If you have any questions regarding these please Balloons By The Bay on 07 3821 2839 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org